So here I sit. I was going to write some wonderful things. Ok, not really. I did have plans to blog - however, I couldn't think of anything. Instead, here I sit. I look at my computer, then at the time. I'm shocked and horrified that I'm this tired and it's only 8. It feels like 10 or 11...not 8. I'm such an old lady. But my eyes get so heavy and it feels so good to close them.
I've been working out quite a bit lately. What I find odd...you think it'd get easier. It's been one solid month now that I've worked out every day after work, the mornings before work at least 2 days a week and some weekends. I've become one of "those" that spends hours at the gym a day.
What's become of it? You'd think it'd get easier and at some point I'd get home from the gym and wouldn't be exhausted, I'd be energized and feel good. Nope that hasn't happened. Not one day. I still get home dead tired wishing it was time for bed, wishing my bag was packed for tomorrow and my lunch was already made - but it never is. Does it mean I'm not getting anymore in shape - or does it mean that I just work out harder? I have no idea.
It's a good feeling to be exhausted from working out - but it'd be kinda nice to have energy to make dinner and be productive after working out too. Oh well, working out is fun...so we'll see where it takes me...
No comments:
Post a Comment