Well, I have a friend that was excited to find out I had a blog, but then quickly told me she does not follow bloggers that do not update - a not so obvious hint that I need to get back on the wagon...so here goes.

Since my last post - a lot has happened. I live in Kansas. I've been back to Texas numerous times for trainings.

I'm a full blown officer in the Army. My job position has already changed numerous times - with the latest change happening tomorrow. I went to the pumpkin patch with my cousin's family.
I made it back to cowboy days in Valentine

and rode in the parade. Montana welcomed me and gave me my only hope at a white Christmas. Mom and dad came to visit around Christmas. I'm an aunt/God mother and met the adorable lil son of a gun in Washington...
This was a quick synapses of the past 6 months. I promise to stay on it and update more often. My life is not that exciting, but I can pretend it is =)
1 comment:
Finally an update!!! Nice recap and cute pics. :-) Love you!
- Cindy
Post a Comment