Friday, August 10, 2012

A Safari in Kansas!

Well, hello, Beautiful...
Mama Kangaroo with a joey (5 months old) in her pouch,
you can see his legs poking out below my hand!
Feeding her some romaine lettuce - crazy long tongue

She was super friendly and liked to be rubbed behind the ears
Ok ok ok, I know I'm months past due for a new post.  All I can say is life without Facebook is busy and I've been scolded by many for not having pictures to look at or recent posts to read.  I'll do better, well at least I'll try.

This summer has been filled with friends, family and lots of heat. 

Last weekend I had an amazing trip to a wildlife park in Kansas where we got to pet crazy animals and feed giraffes.  It was wonderful.




















Beautiful white tiger cub with gorgeous blue eyes!


After getting to pet the kangaroos and giraffes it was disappointing that we could only look at these little babies from behind the glass in their cages.  Sure glad I got to see my little baby nephew a couple weeks ago for some fun and much needed cuddle time:

Man, he's growing so fast!

No comments: