Well, this will be brief but I wanted to let you all know that I made it to my temporary residence safe and sound. I just completed a full day two of being here. Just have been trying to get used to the time change, the new environment and the new noises. The people here have been very friendly and helpful and it's been enjoyable. I haven't seen any patients yet, but once I get computer access and all that I'm sure I will.
Everyone has told me that I just need to "embrace the dust" here as it's non-stop. I can't help but think of Lakeview when I'm told that...but man, LKV has nothing on this place. It's crazy, like a daily exfoliation haha.
I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers regarding my little adventure that I've just begun. Once I get used to this time change, I think everything will work out just fine...until then, I need to get used to doing something at midnight or 1am to keep myself busy and hopefully tire myself out.
FYI although you already know, some of the specifics of my adventure for the most part need to remain somewhat "secret" from the internet, so if you leave comments, feel free but please don't get too specific with place/duty stuff like that.
Love and miss you all. I hope to update this pretty regularly as I have pretty reliable (yet slow) access to the internet. And, heck, I'll see ya in a few months anyway. Love you!
3 comments:
Thinking and praying for you! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!
I hope you have someone close by who knows you have a question when you leave a drawing of your name on their door. ;)
Ha, sadly there aren't marker boards everywhere. I'll have to start leaving notes every where, just for an excuse for me to do it =) If they can't figure it out, jokes on them!
Post a Comment