Saturday, April 4, 2015

A year later...

Time sure flies when you're having...fun...?

The past year has been full of a lot of everything - and yes, fun was included in that - along with stress and work and busyness.  It's hard to believe that I've been in NC for a year and a half - and now I'm just days away from moving once again.  Hopefully it'll be my last move in quite a while.  I've done a lot of traveling while here - trying to make the most of being on the East Coast.  I don't plan to ever move back here, so I want to enjoy it while I can.  It's included going to the mountains and the beach...

Most importantly, Crabtree is a big thing around here - haven't really figured out why but I had to go see as much as I could before I don't leave here anymore.  I've had some great adventures with great friends and here are the findings:

We have a whole lake and a trail system!!!

Crabtree Valley Mall - the traffic was terrible and mom snagged a pic while at the red light

A whole separate trail system that follows Crabtree Creek!


Crabtree Falls - beautiful!
Adios, North Carolina - thanks for the good pics, the good friends and the good experiences!

No comments: