So each day I think, hm I really should post a new blog, but don't know what to write about. This week has been pretty low key with two nights where I had the luxury to to absolutely nothing other than lay on the couch and go to bed early. That was AMAZING!
I'm not a late night person but last weekend tested my abilities when I gathered with some family, where we played Rock Band, board games, dice and SPOONS =) A few broken nails later, I still lost...sad. Goodbyes are hard and I can't wait until it's time to say "Hello" again, they are much more fun.
This week continued the stretch of seeing good friends that have moved away and were back to visit. I always promise myself not to stay out late, but it's so hard not to get caught up in yummy food, good company and great conversation....3+ hours later it's past my bedtime and still have a drive home to go.
Snow has come today but it won't stop the gatherings....
2 comments:
It was so awesome spending time with you. Sorry I whooped you so bad at spoons. I'll be here for a rematch whenever you're ready.
Oh it's on....it's on like Donkey Kong!
Post a Comment