Monday, January 12, 2009

Worn Out

Wow back to the not a late night person....this last weekend was crazy and lots of late nights - once again! Although all of these friend gatherings and family weekends are totally worth it, the lack of sleep is starting to wear on my body.
Example one: Yesterday I went to church, did nothing all day except grocery shopping and went to a friends volleyball game - then I was chilling on the couch just resting and woke up at 8:45. I calculated with the show I was watching I had only been sleeping for about 15 minutes, however, I got up immediately and went right to bed and did not wake up until 6:15, just in time for work. Who says there is such a thing as too much sleep - it felt amazing!
Example two: Today after work I was doing my bills and apparently as soon as I set my laptop down, I fell asleep on the couch, for at least an hour. Sadly, to make sure that I am able to sleep tonight, I had to make myself stay awake. I was able to do it, but my couch is just so comfortable =)
So much for doing all I wanted to tonight, however, I totally am going to Wii Fit it up as soon as I'm done writing this - then I may play my banjo a little bit before heading to bed - we'll see if I can make it that far. Only time will tell...

2 comments:

Jess said...

I like your blog, Bethy! You may just inspire me to start mine up again.

love, Ballard

Angie Bonnema said...

Still laughing from 5'1" and a lot of fun.