Sunday, February 8, 2009

Prayer for Grandpa

All That's Left

I’m so torn
How long can this go
As each minute passes
This anxiety grows

It’s out of our control
This I understand
All we can do is trust
And put it in God’s hand

So here we sit
With nothing to do
While this stress continues
And we worry for you

The only thing left
For us to try
Is keep on praying
In Him I lie

All my hopes
All my fears
Only Jesus can count
All my tears

He’s here with you
He’s here with me
And with no more suffering
I pray you’ll be

2 comments:

sarahbellum said...

I've been thinking and praying for you guys! Please know that we're here for you!

Angie Bonnema said...

I believe last night, February 24th you made a comment to me about not blogging. Ahem... looks like you are in the same predicament, crabby.