Saturday, July 25, 2009

Days Go By

So my poor little blog has been ignored and forgotten for about a month. It's not that life hasn't been active, exciting or interesting...A lot of it I just didn't know how to say it and/or time flew way to fast for me to sit down and type about it. So here I am. 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning...ugh. I'm watching my parents dog this weekend and the lovely yet stupid (just for now) dog has her schedule of waking up...which means I wake up then too. I stayed up too late to get up this early. Not a whole lot more to do on a Saturday morning, might as well catch up.

So where do I begin???? The Fourth of July had a lot of family, food, friends and fireworks...as one would expect. Lennox always has a grand celebration with the "Old Fashioned Forth of July" including a road race, parade, vendors and a car show in the park and fireworks to end the night. It may have been a high school reunion since I was able to reunite with many people I hadn't seen in so long. 7 days later was Hot Harley Nights in downtown Sioux Falls which is always a good time. Hard to believe that I went with three crazy guys and we were having so much fun we forgot to even look at the bikes....but the band was great.

The following weeks consisted of going to the lake every day after work that I could. We had a "cold" snap recently so my trips have been put on hold, but I'm excited to get back there and work on my killer tan =)

Today I'm meeting some friends for a relaxing day at Wild Water West so I'm praying for sun and heat. I suppose I better clean before I head out....I'll try to be better about this in the future.

No comments: