Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Now You See It...Now You Don't

So yesterday I went in to have my Holter Monitor installed for step one of my testing...as my Dr. told me, do everything I want to be able to do except swim (well duh, I don't really want to jump into water with something electrical hooked up to my heart). The doing everything includes running, biking, going up the stairs all day at work, any anything else on a regular basis when I feel my symptoms...so I did. Today, I'm slightly sore and super tired, but that may be impacted by not being able to sleep last night...

Anyway, work was the challenge with this monitor. No, I take that back...dressing for work was the challenge. They don't take stature into consideration when issuing these things. The cords could reach from me all the way to Timbuktu! So, I settled for a basic tee. I loved it actually, but not as "work casual" as I should be. Good thing my boss didn't see me =) Hey what else what I supposed to do when it went clear up to my collar bone? What a relief it was to take it off this morning! Hopefully I'll hear something by the end of the week...

No comments: