Imagine having to wake up at zero dark thirty...no, literally at 3:30 am, to watch the Super Bowl - now that's what I call dedication. However, the real dedication isn't the getting up in the middle of the night. Instead, it is the putting up with the horrible acting and unclear message of the Army and AFN commercials. I watch it for the game, but also for the commercials...until this year.
Without that, it makes listening/over-hearing the ridiculous, attention seekers even harder to deal with...add that to your team not showing up to play as well as you wanted and it really makes one wish they were home.
AFN (Armed Forces Network) - I thank you for the live airing of the game, but I also hate you for taking the commercials from us. Either way, it gives us a little bit of home in a land so far away.
Lets go 49ers -- Lets go Crabtree!
No comments:
Post a Comment