Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Coolest Nephews Ever!

Sweet, little N, can you see him?  He's hiding...
and maybe telling us what he thinks about
this whole Camo thing...
So I guess this is my big reveal of my 2nd nephew.  I have yet to meet him - but I'm already obsessed.  Grandpa (my father) has loved corrupting them with L's LOVE for camo...it's "papa's shirt." : )  I also love spoiling them, and the newest thing was these adorable babiator sunglasses - how could I NOT get them for the boys???  L is a very active 2 year old and doesn't sit still for very long, so I give my mom props for catching these quick pics before he was gone and onto the next thing:
Proud Grandpa and L is so excited he can barely
control himself!


He thinks he's pretty stinking awesome.
And he's right.
Pretty much the coolest (less than) 3 month
old I've ever seen.


No comments: