Love?
I'm so confused
And just want to quit
All this stress
Doesn't seem worth it
I sit and think
All day - All night
Wishing for something
That will just feel right
I want to be a princess
I want to be a queen
But then the real world
Can be so mean
I'm not just a girl
Why don't they see
There is something special
About me
To give someone attention
Is what I want to do
Flatter them with gifts
And say I love you too
All I want
Is just to have fun
Why do people
Always seem to run
They talk about the future
Then turn away
And "I don't know"
Is all they can say
But I know you are out there
You have to be
Maybe you are sitting
And wishing for me
It will be different
Once we meet
Life with you
Will be so sweet
But until then
I wonder why
As a single tear
Falls from my eye
I want to be your princess
I want to be your queen
But the real world
Is just so mean
1 comment:
He's out there, Beth. Have faith, be strong in your faith.
Post a Comment