Monday, February 2, 2009

Crush

There is something special
What is it that you do
That makes me check my phone
Every minute or two

You make me laugh
You make me smile
I hope this feeling
Lasts a while

How it feels around you
I cannot hide
So I just sit back
And enjoy the ride

It's been a long time
Since I've felt like this
But seeing your eyes smile
Is just pure bliss

You caught me by surprise
I had no clue
That my feelings would start
To grow on you

I hope its not just me
I hope you feel it too
How can I be falling
Head over heals for you

We haven't even been
On a date
But in my mind
You're worth the wait

Look at me
Look at what you've done
You make me happy
And help me have fun

So without you knowing
I want to thank you
For letting me see
The real person in you

1 comment:

sarahbellum said...

Do you have a crush? :D
Loving the mood in your poems, Beth. Thanks for making me smile! :)