Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Letter From God

This is something I wrote back during my Sophomore year in College. I was digging through my Lakota stuff to find some definitions/translations and ran into this. Weird how stuff pops up when we need to see, read, and/or hear it most...but anyway, obviously it left and impact with me. So go ahead and read this with it directed to you. Obviously when I wrote it, I had it to me, Elizabeth =) but I think it'd be a good one for all of us to read as a reminder of our Father in Heaven. Love you all!


(To You),

Hi there! I just wanted to remind you that I love you. You are my amazing and beautiful child. No one can love you more. I love you so much that I gave you a great family and awesome friends to spend time with. Just don’t forget to spend some time with me. I always am and always will be right next to you, just waiting to talk. Nothing you do can ever make me love you less. My love for you is Eternal. I love you ↔ this much. So just remember that even though the world can seem so dark and mean and that nobody has a care in the world for you – that I care for you. I care for and love you more than anyone can understand. That is because you are mine. I made you and I love you. If you ever have any doubts, just ask me. I’ll be here with out-stretched arms to take you in and to tell you just how spectacular you are. So really, just know and remember that You Are Loved!


God

1 comment:

sarahbellum said...

Thanks for making me cry, Beth...although quite easy to do.