Saturday, December 1, 2012

Spend My Time

Here's some more pics...these are of where I spend most of my time here in Affy...

There is supposed to be a patio...
It's just a bunch of 2X4s without
and actual awning.  Weird.

Looking down my hallway.  It's one big
room with 4 rooms built in with plywood.
I'm the room on the right past the broom.

It's too high.  I have to climb very
carefully...and woobies are crazy slippery,
especially in the middle of the night. And I now have an orange
blanket to help add some of ME and some color to the room.  I
like to think it pulls it all together!

Not a very big room, but all
I do there pretty much is sleep,
so it works out well.

Here's where I spend MOST of my time...my office.  Really, it has everything that I could need - including lots of pictures of places and people from home =)  Also notice the cup of hot coco (with marshmallows) cooling, yum!


No comments: