Then this week, I woke up and got ready to head to the shower (in my shower shoes). I stepped outside into a pile of snow. Quickly, after a pathetic little whimper, I turned about around and put on tennis shoes to begin my first snowy trek in Affy.
The medics wasted NO time in enjoying the snow. I forget how fun it is to spend winters with people from warm parts of the world - such as Vegas or Puerto Rico...they get so excited, like children. It's fun to see and it helps bring back that child-like joy back to me. When I walked to the MTF first thing in the morning, there were two giant snowballs laying next to each other...When I left after my shower (half hour max), this is what I saw:
We had fun and only have more plans for the next snowfall =)
No comments:
Post a Comment